Bind Rune

I want to include Bind Rune in my list of projects, because it’s had the most development put into it out of all of my school projects. Everyone in the class worked on the development of this game for an entire semester. While I can’t claim everything in this game, I was one of the engineering leads for the project and as a result I helped create a lot of the systems we used, including the AI system.

After the semester ended we wanted to continue development and I began to create concept art and new character art, however I realized I wouldn’t have time to devote to any further development. Below is a gallery of the concept art I created and also a link to the final version of the game.

Play Bind Rune